Barrington, IL., May 18, 2016 — GE Healthcare (GEHC) today announced the Centricity™ Partner Program to recognize Centricity software and services partners and enable them to collaboratively test software and services with GE Healthcare solutions. The announcement was made at the annual GE Healthcare software users conference, Centricity LIVE, in Phoenix, where nearly 1500 Centricity users are gathered.
Through the Centricity Partner Program, independent software vendors (ISVs), system integrators, value-added resellers (VARs), service providers and technology partners can actively test that their software and services work seamlessly with Centricity software. As a result, customers gain more confidence that the software and services they’re considering will meet their clinical and business needs and work smoothly with their existing software. The CentricityPartner Program is also designed to help reduce implementation time for customers as solutions are tested together and common problems are resolved earlier.
The Centricity Partner Program, designed with input from several GE Healthcare partners, recognizes partners’ interests in complementing GE Healthcare’s software and services that enable clinical and financial outcomes. The program provides software and services partners with company-level recognition and comprehensive benefits spanning marketing, technical, training and software and services testing support.
Initial GE Healthcare partners supporting the program include:
· Phreesia, a platform for managing patient intake before, during and after the visit
· Medfusion, a digital platform for patient engagement
· Clinically Speaking, a voice-recognition and documentation software company.
According to Phreesia CEO Chaim Indig, “This is a much needed and awaited program and we are glad that GE is investing in building great partnerships while continuously improving the quality of joint solutions.”
John Juzaitis, chief revenue officer, Medfusion, noted that “Medfusion is pleased to be an inaugural member of the Centricity Partner Program. GE Healthcare is committed to continuous innovation and this program reflects the strong ecosystem they’re building to improve the customer experience.”
Justin Steinman, Chief Marketing Officer, GE Healthcare IT, said, “Our partner ecosystem is growing, and this program is a direct response to partners’ needs for joint solution testing, development and marketing. Our program is ‘built by partners, for partners,’ so it’s easy to use and designed to help deliver complete solutions to our customers.”
The Centricity Partner Program aligns to specific program tracks including Care Delivery Management, Financial Management, Enterprise Imaging and Workforce Management. There are four levels of partnership – certified, premier, select and global strategic – that offer various benefits to partners, including:
· Technical support – Partners get easy access to resources through an online service portal
· Listing on GEHealthcare.com – Participating partner’s logo, company description and website link included to help drive customers and prospects to their business
· Demand generation – Participating partners may be included in marketing campaigns to generate demand for products and services
· Marketing toolkit –Use of the GE Healthcare brand, including Centricity Partner logo and guidelines, for appropriate use in marketing communications, literature, business cards and online materials
· Discounted software for demo/test –Access to discounted software to demonstrate and test with GE Healthcare IT solutions
· Training – Comprehensive online training and readiness program to keep sales and technical staff up-to-date with the information and skills needed to be successful
· Events – Sponsorship discounts for Centricity LIVE, GE’s annual healthcare IT customer/users event
More information about the Centricity Partner Program is available at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About GE Healthcare
GE Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies and services to meet the demand for increased access, enhanced quality and more affordable healthcare around the world. GE (NYSE: GE) works on things that matter – great people and technologies taking on tough challenges. From medical imaging, software & IT, patient monitoring and diagnostics to drug discovery, biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies and performance improvement solutions, GE Healthcare helps medical professionals deliver great healthcare to their patients. For more information visit our website www.gehealthcare.com.